This course is part of PYI's signature 100- Hour Prema Yoga Therapeutics Essentials Course. Enroll now and receive our lowest tuition rate - the PYI grad rate of $1295 - $1195 by January 15th! (Use Early Bird Code ESSENTIAL)
Enroll now and receive:
- Yoga for All Bodies 25-hour Course
- Yoga for Scoliosis & Osteoporosis workshops with Dr. Loren Fishman
- Restorative Essentials15-hour Immersion
- 100 hours of training towards a Yoga Alliance 300 hour Certificate
- 100 hours credit towards PYI's accredited Yoga Therapy Program (application needed) with no transfer fees
- 2 Free months of online yoga classes with Jon Witt and PYI! (Jan 15th- March 15th)
Or register for this CE Course "a la carte" (Stay on this page)
Let's face it - everybody ages! But as the Baby Boomers hit 65, our yoga teaching must respond to this "Silver Tsunami" to remain effective and compassionate yoga professionals. And when an injury occurs to you or your client, are you prepared to teach your students - or even continue your yoga practice - once cleared by a doctor for exercise?
Yoga for All Bodies is an immersive two weekends of approachable anatomy review, practice teaching and practical hatha yoga skills. Learn how to teach chair yoga and freeing asana at the wall. Dive into an overview of common ailments, and when and how yoga is a phenomenal compliment to medical care. Dive into learning about the number-one ailment in the U.S. - low back pain - and what gentle asana is often recommended. Become better adept at "reading bodies" to modify your teaching effectively.
Our intention is that you complete the training better prepared to meet the needs of aging or formerly-injured clients with precision and care. PYI is a supportive community of yoga pros - all are welcome here!